WE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOIN NAHSE
We welcome and encourage you to join NAHSE; you have the option of joining directly online or by downloading our membership application through the links below. To join online, follow these instructions:
Instructions to Join NAHSE online as a New Member
1. Click on the Join NAHSE button
2. Enter your Email address and click on Go
3. Enter your information
4. To enter your work information, Click on Create Account and Enter your Organization Info
5. Under Select Your Organization, click on Continue
6. Enter your work information, save organization
7. You can insert your Social Networking information if you desire; click Update Social Information or Cancel to continue
8. Review your Profile information by Clicking on My Information
9. If you wish to upload a photo, click on Change Picture; upload and save.
To renew or purchase a NAHSE Membership (National and Chapter):
We have updated the system so that you can select your National Membership type and the local chapter together. Please follow the instructions below; if you do not live within a 75 mile radius of a chapter, you do not need to select a chapter.
Click on Online Store (little white box) and proceed in selecting the appropriate National membership, scroll down the page to select a local chapter if you live within a 75 mile radius ( a new page will open, add to cart); Add to the Cart one final time when directed back to the shopping page and checkout.
Once you have completed your purchase, Click on Logout and Close the Window.
How do I update or make changes to my information?
- Click on the Update Membership Information button.
- Enter your Primary Email Address and Password. Note: If you haven't logged into the system previously, enter "Password1" as the password.
- To change or update your information, Click on Edit/View Information; if you wish to change your password, Click on Change Password.
- You can update any of the following information: Personal/Business Information; Address Information; Phone & Fax Information; E-Mail Address & Web Site Information
- Once you have finished updating your information, Click on Logout and Close the Window.
Active membership shall be available to those persons of acceptable character, education, and financial activity who are experienced employees in the health services administration field or who have executive or administrative responsibility for health care delivery, including teaching, or who are engaged in planning, consultation, legislation, publication, and other activities related to healthcare services and its delivery provided:
Personal members are persons with a background in one of the following categories:
Student Type I (Student membership)
Student members currently enrolled in an approved program in those fields mentioned in personal membership and other fields deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors. Student members are eligible for Type 1 personal membership upon the successful completion of the graduate program and having had one year’s experience in his or her chosen field.
Download Student Type I application
Early Careerist (Type II)
Recent graduates up to two years post-graduation working in a full-time paid position (including those in full-time paid residency or fellowship programs). This category is for a maximum of two years.
Download Early Careerist (Type II) application
Retiree membership is for those individuals that meet the following criteria:
-Member must be 65 years of age of older.
-Member must have been an active paid member of the organization at least (5) years of the last 10 year period.
-Member must be retired from full time employment.
NAHSE Bylaws specify that all members of the local chapter must be personal, student or institutional members of the Association. Payment of Chapter dues allows you the opportunity to take advantage of the many benefits offered by the local chapter in your city or the city nearest you. Benefits include local newsletters, local educational sessions, regular meetings and many networking opportunities.
NOTE: Local Chapter membership is required for any individual residing within 75 miles of a listed Chapter.